Re: pcmcia-modules package and boot-floppies

Hi Guys,

I've just uploaded a new version of pcmcia-cs, which fixes a couple of
bugs in the last release.  New pcmcia-modules packages need to be
build for the 2.2 kernel packages.  I can no longer build these
modules (since the last time I checked, they were being built in a
chrooted potato system, or something similar, which I cannot easily
reproduce).  Therefore, the kernel maintainers should build PCMCIA
modules to accompany their packages using whatever system they use to
build the kernels themselves.

- Brian