boot-floppies 3.0.7 i386 for testing

You can find boot-floppies 3.0.7 at
<URL:http://people.debian.org/~aph/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/>.

I need "sanity testing" so I can be sure that it's safe to upload
this officially.  That means, I need to know if there are any
significant bugs *introduced* by this build.

Please cc replies to <debian-boot@lists.debian.org>.

The jump from 2.3.6 to 3.0.7 is not because this is a major upgrade,
but rather because the first 2 numbers of the b-f version is supposed
to match the Debian release it's for, and Woody is 3.0 (not 2.3).

Attached is the changelog for 3.0.7.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>

boot-floppies (3.0.7) unstable; urgency=low

  * Adam Di Carlo
    - doc, i386: point to documentation on how to invoke more bioses
      closes: #88080
    - woody is going to be 3.0, rather than 2.3; bump package version for
      boot-floppies as well
    - dbootstrap: remove the options for installing potato or slink, since
      that's not really supported nor tested anyhow; default if quiet is
      always woody
    - powerpc: BootX and bootvars should be put in tools dir (which is
      /archive/debian/tools by default) rather than
      downloaded every time, current URLs are
       <URL:http://penguinppc.org/~benh/BootX_1.2.2.sit>
       <URL:ftp://top.cis.syr.edu/users/fadushin/bootvars/bootvars1.3b.sit.hqx>
    - debian/control: remove depends on linuxdoc-tools (powerpc only) and
      snarf (no longer needed)
  * Stephen R Marenka
    - use stable, testing, unstable, to report SUITE to base-config in
      dbootstrap_settings
      closes: #101642
  * Ethan Benson
    - enable `Edit Kernel Boot Paramaters' for powerpc
    - add support to run_plilo_quik() for additional kernel paramaters
    - add support to run_plilo_yaboot() for additional kernel paramaters
      (requires yaboot >= 1.2.1-1.2.2-1)
    - only check for root being on the first disk if we are dealing with IDE,
      its not necessary for scsi
    - remove woody.debs and sid.debs from rootdisk again, debootstrap no longer
      contains them.
    - Add --arch ARCHNAME to debootstrap's arguments, this way debootstrap
      no longer needs /usr/lib/debootstrap/arch.
    - Remove /usr/lib/debootstrap/arch from rootdisk.
  * Matt Kraai
    - ifconfig down static interfaces to clear old gateway information
      closes: #100357
    - abort pcmcia configuration entirely if the user chooses cancel
      closes: #70036
  * Chris Tillman
    - heavy updates to the Installation Manual for woody and better
      reorganization

 -- Adam Di Carlo <aph@debian.org>  Thu, 28 Jun 2001 19:25:35 -0400