Re: Fixing console-data for non-i386

On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 02:00:17PM +0200, ydirson wrote:
> I lack time this week, have no home inet access, and also since quite
> some time my interest in console packages has dropped significantly.
>
> I encourage people to work on it, and ideally someone should take over
> the packages.  Someone has already contacted me some time ago, I'll
> dig my mailbox at home and make sure he doesn't miss this mail.

The person in question is Wartan Hachaturow <wart@softhome.net>, CC'd
to this message.  Wart, you'll find the archive of this thread on
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-0107/msg00953.html

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel Libre