Fixing console-data for non-i386

Hi,

I lack time this week, have no home inet access, and also since quite
some time my interest in console packages has dropped significantly.

I encourage people to work on it, and ideally someone should take over
the packages.  Someone has already contacted me some time ago, I'll
dig my mailbox at home and make sure he doesn't miss this mail.

The main issue is the keyboard support for non-i386 archs which can
possibly use several hardware families of keymaps (ppc: #104298,
sparc: #85128, arm: #85629)

The solution I wanted to implement was to add a debconf question for
the hardware type of keyboard (pc, sun, etc.).  If someone wants to
work on this, please do.

Please contact me to this email address (yann.dirson@fr.alcove.com) if
needed.

Best regards,
--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel Libre