Re: Let's close down the QA committee

Le Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 07:25:30AM -0400, Paul Wright écrivait:
> I don't think you understand what Debian-QA is actually doing.  If you
> would pay closer attention to the debian-qa list, you would discover that
[...]
> I don't understand why someone's first post to a (any) Debian mailing list
> would be to propose the elimination of an essential and useful part of
> the Debian community, unless the poster would rather see much needed work
> go undone.

LOL ! I can't stop from laughing... sorry. Martin (tbm) is certainly not new
here, he has done many things for debian-qa ... much more than many of us.

> Pardon me for feeding the trolls, but sometimes I find it difficult to
> resist. They're so darn cute ;)

Particularly when the trolls aren't trolls :-)

Cheers,

PS: Closing the QA committee doesn't mean closing debian-qa ...
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguer sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com