Re: Outdated Debian SWISH++ (fwd)

On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 01:59:06PM -0600, Al Stone wrote:
> Could you please post the attached as an NMU for the swish++
> package (I'm still working on finishing up the process of becoming
> a Debian developer)?  It's not as fully tested as I would like, but
> it does seem to work.  This is an upgrade to the full 5.0.1 version
> of the upstream code, re-debianized in a fairly straighforward manner.

I've reviewed it (rather belatedly, sorry, I was quite busy IRL) and decided
to jump in with a QA upload, that is, my upload based on the old packaging,
just fixed. :) I don't believe you should get rid of DBS, even though there
aren't many patches to the upstream sources.

I'll be uploading swish++ 5.1-0.1 in a minute, with the maintainer set to
the QA (i.e. formally orphaned). After that we'll see.