Re: Outdated Debian SWISH++ (fwd)

Yes, I still plan on adopting the package.  I've already
discussed this with the package's originator and he seems
comfortable with that.  The two things we'd like to get
done are (1) bring it up to date, and (2) convert the autoconf-
like tools to be use the real ones.  It might make sense
to redirect the e-mail to me...

--
Ciao,
al