NMU: audiofile_0.2.1-0.2.

Moi Jeff!

Another month has passed without any response from you, so I'm uploading
a new Debian release of audiofile-0.2.1 that fixes the outstanding bugs
(cf. patches in the BTS, and the mails I sent your way earlier on).

Furthermore, your last recorded activity on audiofile dates back almost two
years. My multiple private queries about patches and NMUs to audiofile haven't
seen a single resonse from you during the past six months. May I suggest you
consider orphaning the package?

Sorry for pestering your inbox once more.

Best regards,

Daniel.