Re: Your help with QA is needed

* David Starner <dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org> [20010406 14:52]:
> The script that produces this page is buggy. A while ago, I found
>
> Now, ada-indent is highlighed because there's a bug on it. First, the
> bug is already closed; second, the package is already uploaded with
> the page; and third, the bug report contained a man page, so there
> was no need to highlight it.

The script uses the lintian report posted by shaleh the other day.
The report was done for _woody_, not unstable.

Anyway, I'd love to see daily lintian runs on stable again.  Joy is
currently trying to get the lintian lab running again.  If you want to
help, joy@debian.org

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com