Re: Your help with QA is needed

On Sun, Apr 01, 2001 at 02:23:43AM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
>   - Write man pages: About 650 binaries in Debian do not have a man
>     page.  See http://qa.debian.org/man-pages.html for a listing.

The script that produces this page is buggy. A while ago, I found
that ada-indent was listed as missing a manpage on this list. So
I wrote one, and sent a bug report on ada-mode about missing a manpage
with the manpage included and tags: patch. The maintainer included
my page, uploaded and closed the bug.

Now, ada-indent is highlighed because there's a bug on it. First, the
bug is already closed; second, the package is already uploaded with
the page; and third, the bug report contained a man page, so there
was no need to highlight it.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I don't care if Bill personally has my name and reads my email and