Re: doing some work

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 12:52:35PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Domenico Andreoli <cavok@filibusta.crema.unimi.it> [20010405 12:45]:
> > i'd like to do some work in qa like bug fixing, update maintainer
> > field in orphaned package etc etc. how i can do?
>
> http://qa.debian.org/orphaned.html has a listing of packages which
> need a new Maintainer: header (and probably nwe Stanards-Version, etc).

i already saw it (today this page is *empty*)

> http://qa.debian.org/base-bugs.html has a listing of bugs in the base
> system.  (Do not NMU these packages, but send it patches to the BTS.)

this too

> > how do work the coordination?!?
>
> Just go ahead and start on a package and upload it.  Even better,
> announce what you do on this list so we can avoid duplication of
> effort.

ah ok, this is. i was fooled by an empty "todo" list.

> Also, there will be a big Bug Party on the weekend 13-15 April.  See
> debian-devel-announce soon for an announcement.

i have not any connectivity at home :((

one more question: all the uploads in behalf of debian qa are NMU?

thanks

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50