Re: doing some work

* Domenico Andreoli <cavok@filibusta.crema.unimi.it> [20010405 12:45]:
> i'd like to do some work in qa like bug fixing, update maintainer
> field in orphaned package etc etc. how i can do?

http://qa.debian.org/orphaned.html has a listing of packages which
need a new Maintainer: header (and probably nwe Stanards-Version, etc).

http://qa.debian.org/base-bugs.html has a listing of bugs in the base
system.  (Do not NMU these packages, but send it patches to the BTS.)

> how do work the coordination?!?

Just go ahead and start on a package and upload it.  Even better,
announce what you do on this list so we can avoid duplication of
effort.

Also, there will be a big Bug Party on the weekend 13-15 April.  See
debian-devel-announce soon for an announcement.

thanks
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com