Re: Some QA activity...

* tbm <tbm@cyrius.com> [20010318 19:40]:
>   - As mentioned before, I want to set up a CVS rep for such scripts
>     and for the WML (web) data.  Yes, the QA web site sucks.

OK, James was to nice and created a CVS rep for QA.  He also created a
new group 'qa' which has write access to the rep.  I cannot remember
exactly who's in it at the moment, but you can find out with 'id'.
I put those people in the group who have helped on QA scripts already
(weasel, moshez, cjwatson, shorty) and joy who is hopefully going to
add QA's WML to the CVS rep.

I have just imported 'mia' to the rep.  If you want to add anything,
please check with the list before, so the rep doesn't get a big mess.

If you want to be added to 'qa', email me privately.  Only those
people who are actually interested in writing scripts to make QA's
life easier need to be in that group.

So, what scripts do I want to see.  Basically, I would like to see
scripts which check common problems (and only problems lintian does
not see).  So stuff like wrong dependencies, etc.  weasel has done
some work on this already.  Also other scripts... suggestions are
welcome.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com