Small problem with apsfilter

Hi all,

  I recognised problem with new aps-filter package - 6.0.0-1. Printing
doesn't working for me. Everytime it prints somethink like this:

Error: /invalidfont in fontdir
Operand stack:
iso1dict
Helvetica-Bold

etc.

problem is in /etc/apsfilter/basedir/bin/apsfilter - lines 861 up to 863,
where script change GS_FONTPATH to /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1 but
default fonts for gs is located in directory
/usr/local/share/ghostscript/fonts.
That's whole problem. I think that acceptable solution is to append this
directory to GS_FONTPATH and provide some userspace option.

Best regards,

  Antonin Kral