Re: crafty: suggesting bugfixes

Tommi Komulainen wrote:
> I have now moved the initial files in /usr/lib/games/crafty. They are then
> copied in postinst to /var/lib/games/crafty, not overwriting anything in
> the process. The files are removed in postrm on purge as you suggested.

The files can be pretty big, can't they?

I think it would be a nice modification to make crafty read from the
ones in /usr if the ones in /var are not present, but always write out
changes to the ones in /var; creatingt them if necessary. Then if you
never run it in learning mode, you don't waste disk space.

> There were no lintian errors or warnings this time. I have tested that the
> package can be installed, upgraded, removed and purged cleanly. As before,
> the files are available at http://togo.dhs.org/debian/

Do you need sponsoring?

--
see shy jo