Need information and add me to your mailing list

Hi..

I am sorry to bother you with this mail. I am looking forward to build my career in QA (software) testing and I was browsing through your web site. Do you by any chance have any information if there are any institutes/training places in san diego who teach/train people for these kind of careers. I am aware of such courses in the East coast a lot, some of which are totally free also (in that case you have to work for a particular company for an year or so and sign a contract) or are for a limited fee.

I would appreciate very much, if you could give me some help on this. Also please add me to your mailing list.

Thanks a lot..

AJAY

Ajay Goel
Department of Medicine and Cancer Center
University of California San Diego
4028 Basic Sciences Building, 9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093-0688
(858) 822-0306 (Phone)
(858) 822-0301 (Fax)
(858) 457-3886 (Home)