Help wanted: word2x

Hi all,

   I've been a bit quiet on the Debian front for a little while
(moving house, vacation, that sort of thing), and I'm sitting down to
fix some bugs in my packages (and in some other packges, you'll be
pleased to hear :). Anyhow, word2x no longer builds; Also, I try
downloading some source from ftp.tex.ac.uk/pub/tex/tools/word2x/ and
that won't build either. I'm no C++ expert, so could someone have a
look at this for me please? otherwise, I'll have to orphan the package
(since we can't ship a package that won't build from source any more)...

Cheers,

Matthew

--
Rapun.sel - outermost outpost of the Pick Empire
http://www.pick.ucam.org