Re: Trying to get 3c59x to work with two 3c900bs ...

Update:  I found that my machine reacts similarly when I have two PCI
Bus LinkSys cards installed.  A single LinkSys worked, but two of them
did not (using the pci-scan and tulip drivers off of Becker's site).  My
next attempt then seems to have accomplished something...however it's
not fully tested yet.  When I plug in one 3c900b and one LinkSys NIC and
then load >A different driver for each of my four NICs< then the 3c900b
responds okay.  I now need to go through and try all the others and get
things together.  The main thing of interest here seems to be that
having two of the same kind of PCI NIC failed for me for two kinds of
NICs, albeit not exactly in the same way.  When I get the rest of this
put together and working, I'd like to revisit this if I can allocate the
time.  It sounds to me like some test time is called for in these recent
NIC driver versions.  Thanks for any feedback or further suggestions.