Re: jove Package - Maintainer does not respond.

On 00-12-11 Cord Beermann wrote:
> The current maintainer (Loic Prylli) doesn't respond and hasn't
> touched the package since 11 Nov 1998 (he is also responsible for the
> mailx-Package which isn't worked on since 1998 (besides some NMU
> security fixes.)), but the package isn't orphaned, or given for
> adoption...
[...]
> so how should i proceed?

Well, I would suggest setting him a period of time till he should have
either answered your email. If he doesn't answer till this date, you
should take then his package over, but that's only my suggestion how to
deal with the situation as we have no standard guide for this problems.

Ciao
     Christian
--
          Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Team Member