Re: Always notify before making an upload for Debian QA?

On 00-09-15 Adrian Bunk wrote:
> when I do an upload for Debian QA I do inform you before. I'm wondering if
> it's possible to agree that everyone who wants to upload a package for
> Debian QA sends a short note to this list before he starts working to
> avoid duplicate work.

> Could you agree to this or are there any reasons why this is a bad idea?

I think this is the normal behaviour of the people from the QA Team
already to first announce the upload and then do it really. So I would
say that the agreement is already there. :)

Ciao
     Christian
--
          Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Team Member