Publicity pages

Hello,
  we're looking for some help from people interested in publicity (or just
helping Debian in general).  Basically, we're looking to get a web page put
together that links all of the information currently available about Debian,
including banners, presentations, tshirts, business cards, etc.  We
regularly get requests for this information at press@d.o and it would be
immensely helpful to have such a page.

Here are a few URLs to get started; the discussion regarding this material
should be on debian-publicity.

http://www.debian.org/logos/
http://www.debian.org/misc/
http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~rgmerk/prespage.html
http://www.infodrom.north.de/Debian/demo/

The web page should just be the content (no title bar or navbar, that's
added automatically by the system).  The two URLs below are helpful if you'd
like to get more involved with the web pages.  They should just require the
root dir, Pics/ and templates/ to compile along with whichever part you want
to work on.

http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_coordinators
http://www.debian.org/international/

Thanks for your help (in advance :)