Re: apache-ssl and mysql on pandora

In message <[🔎] 20000716174825.D28894@lilith.spice.net.au>, Peter Crystal writes:

>> > I am sure sourceforge could be patched to use postgres, although it would
>> > delay packaging in maybe a week (yes, it seems i have taken on the task).
>>
>> Great to see someone taking the responsibility of this project. If you're
>> sure to be able to let it run with Postgre in a week then it's ok ... ;-)
>
>i'd take about a week :) from when i first get going hacking on it :)

Any progress (no pun intended :) yet?  Something else we could do is to set
it up on another (outside) debian machine (anyone have one available?) just
to play with and figure out how we want to use and configure it and then
when we have postgres working to move it onto pandora or a debian
administered box...

Any other ideas?

Nils.