Re: xfce Debian packages

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 14, 2000 at 04:57:38PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> I see the upstream site has a link to some debs. Ricardo Kustner, how were
> they made, i.e. is there a proper source package for them also available?
> I heard there's a debian/ subdir in the original sources, and there's no
> diff or dsc on http://rix.mine.nu/xfce/...?

I always compile the packages with 'debian/rules binary' from the source tarball.
I would love to see the current version in the debian tree but I guess It should
be checked for correct paths and other debian rules but I haven't had the time
yet to figure that out, plus i'm not an official debian maintaner ;)
I haven't looked into how to create the diff's and dsc's yet either, so that's
why they're not there...

Ricardo.