Re: hwtools should include MemMMXtest

Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 11, 2000 at 10:19:40PM +0200, Eric Delaunay wrote:
> > Ok, hwtools 0.6 sources are on my ftp site now under
> > ftp://lix.polytechnique.fr/pub/Linux/debian/sparc/exp .
> > Feel free to get it and add MemMMXtest.
>
> OK, got it.
>
> I just have to get gcc272 to build it, and update it for the latest
> Policy (while I'm at it, why not?).
>
> One note: you didn't take out the scsiinfo part of README.Debian.

Oops missed it.  It is still in scsitools btw, so your can get rid of it.

> > I will upload scsitools tomorrow if you think I can do.
>
> Sure... it'll be stuck in incoming anyway :)
>
> Hmmm, since it'll be stuck, perhaps we better wait for it to get accepted,
> and then upload hwtools, maybe there are people running unstable that will
> be affected by the sudden lack of scsi* from hwtools...?

Ok, scsitools is now on it own way to Debian (a bit late for wednesday but I
have had to learn debconf first ;-).  Uploaded few minutes ago to master,
sources+sparc only.
If you have time to, could you also build it for i386?

Regards.

--
 Eric Delaunay                 | S'il n'y a pas de solution, c'est qu'il n'y
 delaunay@lix.polytechnique.fr | a pas de problème.   Devise Shadok.