Re: hwtools should include MemMMXtest

On Tue, Apr 11, 2000 at 10:19:40PM +0200, Eric Delaunay wrote:
> Ok, hwtools 0.6 sources are on my ftp site now under
> ftp://lix.polytechnique.fr/pub/Linux/debian/sparc/exp .
> Feel free to get it and add MemMMXtest.

OK, got it.

I just have to get gcc272 to build it, and update it for the latest
Policy (while I'm at it, why not?).

One note: you didn't take out the scsiinfo part of README.Debian.

> I will upload scsitools tomorrow if you think I can do.

Sure... it'll be stuck in incoming anyway :)

Hmmm, since it'll be stuck, perhaps we better wait for it to get accepted,
and then upload hwtools, maybe there are people running unstable that will
be affected by the sudden lack of scsi* from hwtools...?