Re: Quality Assurance for Potato needed

Le Tue, Mar 07, 2000 at 01:08:59PM +0200, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho écrivait:
> No, the changes are trivial in most cases.  I can't talk for the others,
> but I personally keep out of frozen: as uploads are the release manager's
> territory, so are all other changes that affect frozen, including override
> file changes.  I don't feel I have the right to poke around there.

I think this is stupid as the overrides files is more or less the same for
potato and woody. Richard, i'm sure you'll allow Antti to modify the
overrides file ...

Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CD Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd
      Formations Linux et logiciels libres : http://www.logidee.com </pub>