Re: Processed: Changed email address

arto.astala@nokia.com wrote:

> The messages are probably from packages where debian-qa
> is the maintainer, and maintainer mail is then directed
> to the mailing list.

Well, the question is, if I am the only one who gets this *same*
(better: identical) mail ever and ever again. It's about 330 lines
long and was originally sent by qmail on master on the 23 january.

Meanwhile I unsubscribed from debian-qa because of these problems
(so I won't get any further reply which is not cc'ed to me).

Hopefully this will help. Maybe in a few days I will try to
resubscribe.

 Greetings,

  Ulf