RE: Processed: Changed email address

The messages are probably from packages where debian-qa
is the maintainer, and maintainer mail is then directed
to the mailing list.

Usually the messages do not come that frequently, but
the release has caused all sorts of bug related activity
also on qa owned packages.

Try to encourage people to adopt such packages.

t.aa

ujr@physik.phy.tu-dresden.de (Ulf Jaenicke-Roessler): 09 Feb, 2000 15:47