I quit(Re: [Q] mmm & ocamltk with Tcl/Tk 8.2)

Hi,

From: Martin Quinson <mquinson@zeppelin-cb.de>
Subject: Re: [Q] mmm & ocamltk with Tcl/Tk 8.2
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 18:28:36 +0100

mquinson> You should maybe try to contact the caml mailling list :
mquinson> caml-list@inria.fr
mquinson> (even if a Tk place could be better)

Thanks for suggestion.

Frankly speaking, I'm kinda tired of this goddamned situation about ocaml and
friends(the INRIA license really sucks!).  so I quit.  I have a bunch of things
to do, which are maybe more productive than pursuing this issue.

I stop my effort to NMU those stuff.  Take it if anyone want.
I think removing them from archive is the best solution, since their
license does not allow us to redistribute binaries from modified source
(I guess adding control files for Debian is "modifying").

Regards,
MH

--
Masayuki Hatta