[Q] mmm & ocamltk with Tcl/Tk 8.2

Hi there,

I'm trying to build mmm and ocamltk with Tcl/Tk 8.2 for NMU,
but I hit the wall.  Compiling and debianizing goes pretty well, but
when I run mmm it says:

starting encoding is not set  ??

and dies.  I guess that's because Tcl/Tk 8.2 is quite incompatible with older
versions(especially on I18N support), but since I'm not a Tcl/Tk guru or
something like that, I have no idea what I should do.

Is there anyone who is kind enough to help me?
or is it possible to release a version which depend on tcl/tk8.0-ja?

Regards,

--
Masayuki Hatta
The University of Tokyo