Re: Is dome maintained?

Edward Betts <edward@debian.org> wrote:
> Raul Miller <moth@debian.org> wrote:
> > The binary-without-a-manpage issue is less clear cut.
>
> I was thinking about the binary-without-a-manpage issue.

And the /usr/doc/copyright issue:

This is the Debian GNU/Linux prepackaged version of mawk, an
implementation of the AWK Programming Language.  dome was written by
Richard J. Bono <rjbono@hiline.net>.

And the dome depends on an old version of libstd issue:

Please recompile the package with gcc-2.95.2 and libg++2.8.1.3 from
potato, so that the old libg++2.8 / libg++2.8.2 libraries can be
removed from potato. This package is one out of three packages which
depend on these libraries.

--
I consume, therefore I am