Re: Bugs in packages maintained by Debian QA Group

On Tue, Oct 05, 1999 at 08:24:40PM +0200, J.H.M. Dassen Ray" wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 05, 1999 at 17:50:30 +0100, Edward Betts wrote:
> > Does anybody use 9wm, 9term, and 9fonts? Can we dump them?
>
> 9term and 9fonts provide for the only UTF-8 (unicode) capable terminal
> emulation for X currently packaged AFAIK; it would be convenient to have
> them available for i18n testing purposes.

Untrue. Our standard xterm includes utf8 support (xterm -u8).

The 9 commands are so weird that I doubt they are of any use.

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed