QA more visible to users...

Hiho!

Today I again worked on some minor quirks (currently working on a patch) and
noticed that my patch against mawk still did not make it into the package. I
do not like working without any effect! It should at least help some Debian
user!

I think we need a standard place for packages fixed by the QA team and a link
from the main page. This directory should be owned by the QA group (with sgid
flag set) and available for http access.

This is a bit short but I am writing this in a hurry. I thought it is better
to share your thoughts instead of forgetting again :)

Comments?

cu
    Torsten