Re: Signature for QA?

Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 31, 1999 at 11:23:49AM +0200, Christian Kurz wrote:
> > as a member of the QA-Team I had the idea about a unique signature,
> > which is only be used by the members of the QA-Team. So when we contact
> > maintainers, they would know, who where are and why we are contacting
> > them. I think, that this would make the QA-work easier than now.
> > Opinions?

> I've never had to say `I'm from debian-qa' when I've tried fixing bugs,
> or asked if maintainers would like me to do an NMU, and my own key is
> good enough when I'm actually uploading packages.

Yes, I know this, but to revive debian-qa and to make sure that I
doesn't die again, a unique signature for the qa members would be a good
idea in my opinion. But if you say no, I will accept it.

Ciao
     Christian
--
Well, O.K.  I'll compromise with my principles because of EXISTENTIAL DESPAIR!
/* http://www.rhein-neckar.de/~jupiter/                Christian Kurz */