Intent to adopt: ispell

Hi!

On Wed, 31 Mar at 00:14 +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Package: ispell
> Maintainer: Debian QA Group <debian-qa@lists.debian.org>
> 5379 munchlist ignores -w
> 8585 ispell: ispell does not understand amslatex constructs

I'd like to adopt ispell if noone has already.
Or are there any problems with that.

Most of the bugs (also those not older that 2 years :-) can be fixed and I
need some packages to start with, as I'm a new developer.

The only problem is that my PGP-key isn't yet included in the keyring which
is also why I can't upload my other package :-(

I've been accepted as maintainer on 14.03.99
Is it normal, that including the key takes so long?
Is there anything I can do to speed it up?
I'd really like to upload something in the end :-)

I also find the rivival of QA a nice thing and like to participate although
I'm a new developer. But perhaps that's the best way to learn.

Thanks,
 Mika