Release-critical bug inventory

Greetings.  The code freeze is almost upon us (34 days to go), and it's
past time to take stock of the remaining release-critical bugs.
Unfortunately there are too many of them for me to keep track of them
all in detail, so I'm collecting summarized information.

I'm interested in any comments you may have regarding this bug, but
in particular I would like answers to the following questions:

 - Is this bug truly release-critical?
 - Do you have an estimated time for fixing this bug?  Do you need help?
 - Will you mind if a non-maintainer upload is done to fix this bug?

Note that a bug is "release-critical" if we cannot reasonably release
a package with that bug still present, or if the bug interferes
with an established release goal.

Package: dotfile-procmail (main).
Maintainer: Debian QA Group <debian-qa@lists.debian.org>
  52439 dotfile-procmail: Doesn't work at all (tcl error?)

--
Richard Braakman, acting as Debian Release Manager.