zICQ

On Wed, Sep 29, 1999 at 09:51:58PM +0200, Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> > I could use some help from an experienced C coder/debugger (sp?), I'm
> > experiencing some odd segfaults with zICQ... anyone?
>
> What is the meaning of (sp?) (apart from sp being the stack pointer on an
> m68k)?

I think "sp?" means "Is that the correct spelling?" :)

> I guess I could help - my C is pretty good, at least I believe so.

Well I managed to fix my problem (a segfault) with help of some pople
at #debian channel on IRC, but the code could still use some fixing.

I'll upload the new version of zicq package today, and I'd appreciate if you
(or anyone else, for that matter) would test it. With and without ~/.zicq/
directory.

> > Anyway, is this the right address?
>
> We should be more open e.g. discuss on debian-qa@lists.debian.org

Agreed... this discussion is purely technical, or at least it should be.

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name