brief thoughts on org/qa.debian.org
* For qa-bot: for consistency a single-word command should be provided
for everything, e.g "helpme <package>", "description" -> "summary",
"long description" -> "description".
* For qa-bot: the syntax "orphan <package> no" is awkward, how about an
* It is not clear in the docs how meta-tasks are added, either
technically or procedurally.
* For wnpp: how about "offer <>" and "unoffer <>" directives, that
solves another section of the wnpp.
* On wnpp.html: for historical reasons the term is "Work Needing and
..." for the official WNPP, which this could very well become.
* Is it required that packages actually have their Maintainer reset to
QA, or can i just generate a control mail from existing "O" fields?
* For tracking purposes you might want to make those sql bools date
strings, with a null date being false, unless this is somehow
handled by the contact table.
* For qa-bot: suggest adding "stop" as equivalent to "end".
* It is not clear how to subscribe to the qa-bot equivalent of
* Suggested motto: "all free, all good"
<Culus> my goal is to have people see the download progress meter and
kill themselves because they know they will never see
something more eleet than that