introduction

Hi,

I've just subscribed to debian-qa (probably should have earlier),
because I'm a "developer in waiting" and have done some work on
the orphaned ispell package.

There's little more I can do there before I become an official
developer, so I went looking for release-critical bugs to
investigate, and followed up on a few easy ones.

Now I figure some of you might suggest where my efforts could
help the most, perhaps.

I've been an avid Debian fanatic since "bo", and was a Slackware
user before that.  I've some experience with C, none with C++,
lots of python, little perl, have compiled or built a few
debian packages, have installed about ten debian systems
(only i386 architecture).

Where do you think I can help the most?

Thanks.
David Coe