Re: QA responsible for help in fixing bugs?

Torsten Landschoff <t.landschoff@gmx.net> wrote:
> Just another thought about qa: Should we make it the official address
> to send help requests from developers? I did not see many of this on
> -devel so I think it would be a good thing because

Maybe this isn't a bad idea, as your goal is to improve the quality of
Debian and this also means fixing bugs. So if a developer needs help to
fix a bug, he should write a mail with the problem to QA and then we
help him to fix the bug as this improves the quality. So I would say
yes, but then we should introduce a special tag in the subject for such
a email so that you see the difference to other emails on the list.

Cheers
       Christian
--
There must be at least 500,000,000 rats in the United States; of course,
I never heard the story before.