withdrawn package

Hi,

I'm the author of Pash, a full screen shell for Unix. I just found out the
package had been withdrawn from distribution and needs a new maintainer.
Christoph Lameter was the original maintainer (he contacted me to include
Pash in thr Debian distribution).

I dont know why the package was dropped. May be Christoph is not a
maintainer anymore. In any event, I can become the package's maintainer to
have it included in the distribution again. Let me know what you decide.

The distribution page for Pash is
http://home.inreach.com/xpierre/

Thx

Pierre