Re: Hello, glad to meet ya.

On Sat, 30 Jan 1999, Anthony Towns wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 24, 1999 at 04:49:27PM -0800, Aaron Van Couwenberghe wrote:
> > Vincent & all -
> > 	I think this really deserves another try.
> > 	I think we have more than just one person willing to move this
> > effort forward now. So maybe we should have a discussion about how things
> > should be done for potato?
>
> Since no one else seems to be in the mood to say anything either...

Well, I've not been on this list that long, but I've not heard anything
yet... ;p

> What sort of things do we want to start aiming for? Certainly we want to
> keep killing release-critical bugs, but do we also want to try minimising
> normal/wishlist bugs in, say, base or important packages?

I think bug-squishing is important. Some wishlist bugs are more realistic
than others though.

> Should we work on fixing up the perennial problem of missing manpages,
> and removing all the links to undocumented(7)?

I think this is pretty important too.

> I still think it'd be good to have a -qa homepage somewhere to keep track
> of where we're up to on things like this, too.

:) pick.sel.cam.ac.uk? :)

I'm really a C person, but I can do a little of quite a few other
things...

Matthew

--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo