Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Hamm

> Elvis is indeed no longer in hamm.  How do I get elvis completely
> removed from the bug tracking system (which has my email address from
> a couple of years ago per the old stable version of elvis), and listed
> as orphined, redundant, with an upstream maintainer that ignores us
> completely?  I don't want it in Debian anymore (I'm not the only
> Debian person to be ignored by the author) and I don't want to have
> anything to do with elvis ever again.  Shall I post a bug against
> ftp.debian.org for stable (since it is not DFSG free in stable either)
> to have it completely removed?

Hmmm...

You could simply close all the bugs.  I think the better idea would
be to mailto:wnpp@debian.org and ask to have the project marked as
orphaned.  That way the bugs are still open if anybody else should
ever decide to pick up where you left off.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )