Libc6 upgrade using auto script

I managed to delete virtually all my libs (by accident) the other day.
Good chance to test the newer upgrade scripts and reinstall unstable/hamm.

Installed a very basic stable/bo from the original 1.3.1 CD [First CD
from LSL]

Used the script posted recently.  Copied all the appropriate packages
and the script into a new dir: chowned and chmodded the script.

Ran the script: no problems in upgrading: now I just face a 60MB download
or so.

Hope this helps.

Andy

Base hardware: Intel VS440FX motherboard
               PPro 200 with 64 M of memory
 	       2.1 G hard drive as drive hda
               ATAPI CD-ROM (Pioneer 16X)
               Sound card on motherboard (Crystal ?)
               Matrox Millenium I with 4MB

Booted from 1.3 rescue disk to install: very quick/straightforward.