Re: debian-qa-private list, web pages on QA

Le Thu, Nov 04, 1999 at 10:56:32PM +0100, Josip Rodin écrivait:
> > You might be subscribed to it :)
>
> BTW am I wrong, or is this list (on the web site) wrong:

Vincent is not moderator of debian-qa-private and as such not yet
a member of the QA committee. But if he wants to join, I have no
problem. The only things to do are :
- to add his email in /org/qa.debian.org/mail/.forward-committee
- to add his key(s) in /org/qa.debian.org/ctte.gpg

> Most of us committee people are in the core team, too.

That's implicit. :-)

> IMHO, all this should be separated in another page. Which would be easier
> to maintain...

Feel free to do it. :)

> Yeah, I found out myself that it is... however, I can edit the files,
> but I can't propagate the WML changes to HTML, because of this:
>
> [pandora:wml]$ ./update.sh
> ePerl:Error: Perl runtime error (interpreter rc=255)

Don't worry, the script is run twice an hour with the good rights. So your
changes will be propagated.

> Uh? :)

That does simply mean that you don't have write access to the qa database
(in Postgresql). I can't add you, I don't have the right to add postgre
user, only the admins can.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -=- http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/