Re: another question

Le Fri, Oct 08, 1999 at 06:05:44PM -0400, Michael Stone écrivait:
> Sorry for being the annoying new guy. I promise to shut up once I get
> oriented... Has anyone talked to galen hazelwood? I sent a query to him

I don't think so.

> a couple of days ago and haven't heard anything. I'm a little concerned
> about fileutils (seems like a fairly important package.) There are three
> rcb's, the oldest almost 400 days old, and 13 outstanding fixed bugs. He
> also maintains update-passwd, which is already on the task list...

I guess something has to be done. If you really want to adopt it, you
can start by providing patches in the BTS and if in 2 weeks nothing
happened then take it over (if you really correct bugs, nobody can tell
anything to you). You can even make an NMU right now since some RC
bugs must be corrected rapidly.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -=- http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/