another question

Sorry for being the annoying new guy. I promise to shut up once I get
oriented... Has anyone talked to galen hazelwood? I sent a query to him
a couple of days ago and haven't heard anything. I'm a little concerned
about fileutils (seems like a fairly important package.) There are three
rcb's, the oldest almost 400 days old, and 13 outstanding fixed bugs. He
also maintains update-passwd, which is already on the task list...

I'll adopt the thing myself if galen's actually mia--the idea of ls
being unmaintained is a little scary.

Mike Stone