pre-approval of rename openmotif -> motif for main archive

Hi ftp-master(s),

Maybe you have seen on debian-devel [1] that (open)motif is now released
under a DSFG-free license and that we are working on getting [2] it in
shape for debian/main. Actually, my intention is that it fully replaces
lesstif2 (which is starting to look slightly bit-rotten) in jessie.

My questions now are:
- Do you agree with the renaming of the source package from openmotif to
motif (upstream renamed it's project as well, we think we should follow
as the widget set is well known under the name motif). Binary packages
are not renamed.

- I could not find the proper documentation of what to take care of, in
case of a source rename, other than properly migrating the bugs in the
BTS. Are there more issues involved?

- If you judge the licensing to be in order, as I have, is uploading the
new source (to experimental at this stage of freeze) the right thing to
do to get it into main (after changing the d/control entry of course)?

Kind regards
Paul

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2012/12/msg00369.html
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/motif.git