Re: [SCM] Motif widgetset library branch, master, updated. debian/2.3.4-1-10-g5f4f0e2

On 8 March 2013 21:38, Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> wrote:

Can you please elaborate why you find this nicer? You didn't need the
clean up before, and now you do. So, why?

Previously, we had to create a directory and then copy to debian/tmp/etc... which I always thought was a bit of a hack.
I believe this way is clearer; we make a copy of the file with a different name, and all of the installations take place from mwm.install.