On 05-02-13 19:06, Graham Inggs wrote: > I thought I had made it clear I was going to work on splitting > libmotif4, but no harm done. Sorry, slight misunderstanding. I thought it was your proposal. As I had time and hadn't seen any progress, I decided to try some of that work. Maybe the symbols still need a slight update by the way. > Again I have study commitments until the end of this week, but when I > get the chance, I will compare the splits and push any additions I > have. I think that if we have the split of -common, it is time to upload the package to experimental, to see if the ftp-masters can let the new package into main. We can then also start to ask dependent package to try out building against motif instead of lesstif2. Paul PS, I don't think I will have any time next week. I hope the week after we can do the upload.
Description: OpenPGP digital signature